National Products, Inc. Lifetime Warranty:
How To Make A Lifetime Warranty Claim
Read through our lifetime warranty at the bottom of this page; if you believe you are covered by the lifetime warranty please follow these simple steps.
- Take a digital photo so that the mount and the section that is either broken or defective is clearly visible.*
- As many of our components look similar, listing any part numbers located on the part will help ensure that we return the correct item to you. Part numbers usually begin with RMR or RPR.
- Please provide your name, shipping address and telephone number.
- Please provide your credit card information as you will be responsible for a small shipping charge.**
- Please note that we will replace the broken component only and not the entire mounting system.
- Email all of this information with the subject title “lifetime warranty” to our Lifetime warranty representative for review (email@example.com)
Your new component will be sent USPS if small enough, unless you specify otherwise.
“If you cannot provide digital photos, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org”
For More Information on the RAM Mount Lifetime Warranty please see the http://www.rammount.com/learning_center/warranty webpage.
** If you are not comfortable providing this information in email please specify this in your email and we will contact you for payment info.