RAM-B-166-UN9U RAM Twist Lock Suction Cup Mount with Universal X-Grip® Holder for 10inch Large Tablets
The RAM-B-166-UN9U consists of a 3.3inch twist lock suction cup base, double socket arm, round base adapter and universal X-Grip® III clamping cradle for 10inch tablets. The suction cup base is designed to have a strong hold on glass and non-porous plastic surfaces. The mount is designed with a RAM 1inch diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. The X-Grip® III clamping cradle consists of a composite spring loaded cradle, expandable grip arms and additional bottom support keeper. Included are extra easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet. The X-Grip® III clamping cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of most 10inch tablets with or without sleeves, as well as some smaller tablets. Please verify dimensions of your tablet below for compatibility with the X-Grip® III.
The X-Grip® holder is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
Minimum Width = 6.25inch
Maximum Width = 8.1inch
Depth = 0.875inch
1. Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your tablet
2. Rubber coated tips will hold your tablet firm and stable
3. Versatility of cradle allows for attachment to many 1inch socket mounts
4. Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of your tablet
5. Easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet
6. Multiple mounting access points on the back of the cradle
7. Additional support keeper at the bottom of the cradle
8. Full access to all ports
9. Lifetime warranty
Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum, Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components & High Strength Composite
The inchUinch in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
X-Grip® III Assembly Instructions