RAM-HOL-UN9U UNIVERSAL X-GRIP FOR 10 INCH TABLETS
This product has now sold out.
If you would like to enquire about having one custom made similiar to this please contact us below.
The RAM-HOL-UN9U consists of a composite spring loaded cradle, expandable grip arms and additional bottom support keeper. Included are extra easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet. The RAM-HOL-UN9U expands and contracts for perfect fit of most 10inch tablets with or without sleeves, as well as some smaller tablets. Please verify dimensions of your tablet below for compatibility with the X-Grip®.
The X-Grip® holder is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
Minimum Width = 6.25inch
Maximum Width = 8.1inch
Depth = 0.875inch
Maximum Length (using additional supports) = 10.25inch
Compatible Devices (With Or Without Case):
Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9inch
Apple iPad Air
Apple iPad Air 2
Apple iPad 4 (With Lighting Connector)
Apple iPad 3
Apple iPad 2
Apple iPad 1
Motorola XYBOARD 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 2014
Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Most 10inch Screen Tablets
1. Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your tablet
2. Rubber coated tips will hold your tablet firm and stable
3. Versatility of cradle allows for attachment to many 1inch socket mounts
4. Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of your tablet
5. Easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet
6. Multiple mounting access points on the back of the cradle
7. Additional support keeper at the bottom of the cradle
8. Full access to all ports
9. Lifetime warranty
10. Made in the U.S.A.
Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components & High Strength Composite
The inchUinch in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
X-Grip® Assembly Instructions